Thursday, September 06, 2012

Post 40,000

It'll be ten years in December that I started this blog back in 2002. A lot of words have been written, a lot of article excerpts have been copied and pasted, and a lot has happened outside of the internet in those ten years.

In 2002, I was 47 years old, living in Nevada, and gainfully employed as a public school teacher. Today I am 57 years old, living with my brother and sleeping on a couch in my hometown of Medford, Oregon, and I am totally destitute while trying to get my career back on track. I am now resorting to begging online and trying to sell possessions, and neither has been successful.

In 2002 I was an ardent Democrat, but ten years later, I have been VERY jaded because I don't feel people in my situation have any voice and there is literally NO ONE to vote FOR. I have toyed with third-party politics thanks to that faker of a Democrat in the White House who would sell his mother to reach across the aisle to support policies that are ruinous for the American people.

If I am still alive in ten years, no sure thing, I will still toil on this blog. I hope I am in better financial shape then than I am now.

No comments: