Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Jodi Arias Trial


I will post the link to the live stream when I return from work. It will be at the Arizona Republic website.

I will return here around 1 p.m. PST. I will be able to catch the last part of the testimony.

Here is a summary of what happened yesterday.

You can watch a YouTube video of the entire proceedings yesterday. The poster is trying to get the whole trial on the YouTube site. I posted the second day's here on the blog, but I will merely post the YouTube link.

Arias Trial Day 3




Dr. Drew might be onto something when he thinks Arias might have dissociative identity disorder or borderline personality disorder. Any psychiatric problem she may suffer from will probably come out during the penalty phase of the trial.

There is something clearly wrong with her beyond or instead of being a garden variety sociopath.

No comments: