Sunday, January 27, 2013

Why Common Core and Education "Reform" Are Absolute Bullshit

Just take a look at what these monsters who are running our education policy want for kindergartners. It is just unbelievable.

There is no doubt in my mind these assholes like Duncan and Gates WANT the vast majority of students to be force fed inappropriate curriculum so that they will quit school by the time they are in seventh or eighth grade. This common core bullshit goes against everything that is known about child development.

I wouldn't be surprised if compulsory education will be outlawed in the future, thus making way for the neolibs' dream of having child labor once again in this country.

1 comment:

Anonymous ComputerUser said...

Yes, I'm in 8th grade and it consumes most of my time trying to "prepare" for these redundant as hell tests. I'm sick of having to spend all year studying, learning, all this other crap about these tests. My parents said they didn't have to take them. Why should we have to take them then? Another way to make money off of us? I think it's all about the money. If you want to debate it with me, contact me @ hntrrce@outlook.com. Honestly, these tests are, again, another way to either waste, or gain money.