Friday, April 12, 2013

The Sounds of Silence [Updated]

I have decided to write Reno's KRNV once again to see if the station plans on ANY followup on the administrative leave of the Lemmon Valley Elementary School principal which began about two months ago.

I have heard rumors or whatever that the reporter who was covering the story for the station is no longer there, but I will find out if that is indeed true.

School districts are more secretive than the CIA. I am almost dead positive Washoe County School District told KRNV to back off.

Update at 10:45: This is what I received from a KRNV staff member:

Ben [reporter who was working on the story] left for a job that paid him much more money than we could. I have [sic] very happy for Ben, but disappointed for us.

This story is by no means dead. I think you will be very happy with the story we are working on right now.

Stay tuned for further information.

No comments: