Sunday, July 28, 2013


NCTQ gets raked over the coals.

It's a terrible month for yours truly; I had to renew the pawn ticket for my mother's ring. If I ever get that thing out of there, it will be a miracle, indeed.

It has been in the pawnshop for almost three years.

That payment has wiped me out for the month, literally. I am behind on the storage unit payment again, and I hope I can keep the thing.

I know nobody reads this blog much, but in case anybody takes pity on me, there is that donation button on the left.

I have signed on with Experience Works, but the woman who coordinates it seems to be completely ditzy and just can't understand that I have all of the paperwork, and it was sent to her via fax from Kentucky, so there shouldn't be any problem at all getting an interview with her.

It's getting really old, this poverty, and there appears to be no end in sight.

On Tuesday I will be taking the ORELA special education test. I don't know what good it will do me, with my age a factor, being out of the loop a factor, having been shitcanned illegally a factor, and not having three references a factor.

No comments: