Friday, July 12, 2013

George Zimmerman Trial (Updated)

Trial is finished and has gone to the jury.


Earlier: I should have posted this last night and scheduled it for early this morning since the trial is on Eastern Daylight Time. I kept forgetting to do it, and now that it is just about over, I might just as well forget it.

Defense is giving its closing arguments, and I believe the prosecution will have rebuttal.

Then it goes to the jury.

Anything could happen here. Zimmerman should be convicted because he stalked the poor kid to begin with and took it upon himself to be judge, jury, and executioner, but that doesn't mean he won't walk.

The link to the live stream is right here.



Defense closing Part One:




Part Two:




Part Three--Rebuttal:




Jury Instructions:




Source





I suspect this will take awhile and could wind up being a hung jury.

No comments: