Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nastiest Shit EVER

All you need is Red Bull to wash this godawful shit down. Of course I LOATHE Red Bull.

My brother bought a bag of this "chicken and waffles" concoction, and I tried it tonight. It was indescribably awful:

But what about the strangest of the three flavors: Chicken & Waffles?

It's definitely... unique.

You immediately get the maple syrup flavor right up front as you crunch into the chip, and it stays with you all the way through.

The basic potato chip flavor serves as a backdrop as a tiny bit of chicken seeps its way onto the palate along with a bit of paprika.

It's quite lacking in chicken flavor, though. You're waiting for the chicken, but it just doesn't quite hit, and you're left wanting more.



It takes forever to get rid of that aftertaste.

3 comments:

Bob said...

I have bought and eaten potato chips with better flavors.

Christi Joyce said...

LOL! I thought I was the only one that thought these were the most disgusting chip ever!

Christi Joyce said...

LOL! I thought I was the only one that thought these chips were the most foul tasting thing ever.

They should name them, Chuckin n Sniffles.