Friday, July 26, 2013

We Have Nowhere to Go But Up

Of course Harry Reid thinks Obama is doing just fine, and that's why he thinks Hillary Clinton could do better, but the truth is it would be very difficult to find a worse president than that fake Democrat in the White House. Doing better than Obama would be like taking candy from a baby.

I honestly don't see Hillary Clinton even running for president. By the time 2017 rolls around, she will be pushing 70 years old, and she is TIRED, worn out now thanks to her stint as secretary of state.

I am sure she's just as big a globalist as her glad-handing husband is, and we don't need anymore of those, but I just don't think the financial elites want her. They want a puppet just like ol' Barry, and people like Cory Booker or Andrew Cuomo are more palatable to them.

I have written that if some outright fraud like Andrew Cuomo or Cory Booker is on the presidential ticket, I am ditching the Democratic Party and changing my voter registration.

No comments: