Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Etc.

Michael Skakel's murder conviction was tossed out today.

There seemed to be a lot of holes in this case, and it would appear Skakel's "Kennedy" ties, which were on the periphery, were the reason this even got to trial, let alone a conviction.

I just watched RFK Jr. go up against Jeffrey Toobin on Gupta 360. I think he pretty much eviscerated Toobin, who covered the case and basically convicted Skakel like Dunne, Fuhrman, and all of the rest.
_____

PTSD will affect ALL who witnessed or were injured in Monday's shooting at Sparks Middle School, but teachers will have an especially hard time to continue.

Apparently one of the teachers today had to be hospitalized following a counseling session. I don't know who it was.

I know if I had been there, I would never have returned back to that school.

I expect a wave of retirements and transfers at the end of the year.
_____

Sparks officials refuse to make public the name of the shooter, let alone the names of the parents, even though the name of the shooter is known all over Reno-Sparks and is on the internet.

The Reno Gazette-Journal may have to force the disclosure via lawsuit.

I wonder if they've tried the coroner's office because undoubtedly an autopsy has been done on the killer. They may have and faced a similar stonewall.

No comments: