Thursday, November 14, 2013

News, Etc.

Gangsters have taken over the great state of Michigan, and they are using Detroit as a guinea pig for what they REALLY want to do.
_____

A parent tells the truth, and she gets pilloried for it.
_____

Could "fast track" be derailed? We can only hope.
_____

Good piece explaining the myths of homelessness and how it doesn't take much to end up on the street.

That's where I'd have ended up if I didn't have family here. However, I was forced to leave Nevada in part because of finances.
_____

I am known to miss a prominent obit or two, but I completely omitted impressionist David Frye's death from cardiopulmonary arrest nearly three years ago. However, it's better late than never to mention it.

I used to have his albums from the early 1970s. His bread and butter was political figures, especially Richard Nixon. He was dead-on accurate.
_____

No comments: