Monday, March 31, 2014

Etc.

Am I "transphobic"? No, I don't fear these demented people because I don't accept delusional bullshit from people who want to con people they are something other than what they really are biologically.

I can empathize with mental illness, but it's still a mental illness. You don't surgically mutilate and force feed hormones on a healthy body because somebody has a delusional fantasy of what a man or a woman is. "Transgender" never should have been accepted or normalized. It's one of the most repulsively sexist, reactionary ideas that has ever come down the pike.

This man who has mutilated himself to be a "female" model tries to make himself into an MLK of the "transgender movement" or whatever these dipshits call themselves.

Snip:

I was not born a boy, I was assigned boy at birth. Understanding the difference between the two is crucial to our culture and society moving forward in in the way we treat -- and talk about -- transgender individuals.

No, you were BORN a boy and you are a surgically mutilated man today, you twisted, pathetic, delusional human being. You shouldn't even have a forum. You need a shrink.
_____

No comments: