Thursday, May 01, 2014

Lowlife Scum

Just got off the phone with my old landlord, who I have known for 30 years. He told me about the "hash oil explosion" in the triplex building where he lives and owns and in the apartment where I used to live in from 1998-2010. I knew those people who were renting the apartment were total lowlifes, people who STOLE a number of my possessions that were in the storage unit before I could retrieve all my items from there, but I didn't know they were basically drug dealers. It doesn't surprise me they'd do this. Apparently one of the people injured is in pretty bad shape while the landlord has no idea where the (now former) tenant is. The landlord is going to be compensated for the apartment while it is being rebuilt. He was lucky he had that clause in his insurance policy.

link

Of course the dopers who get upset with reports like this make their usual excuses, but they don't realize their selfishness could get others killed. My former landlord is nearly 90 years old.

Thank God the pets were okay. There were three cats and a dog, a Shih Tzu or a Lhasa Apso, who will be put in better homes, presumably.


Video:



Update:

No comments: