Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nothing to Do, Nothing to Blog About

By the time I get done at the Book Exchange and finish with the transportation, the day is pretty much shot to shit.

The transportation issue is a royal bitch. I may spend five hours at the book exchange, but it is a good 90 minutes to 2 hours just to get to and from the place thanks to having to wait for the buses to arrive at either my stop or at the bus station.

I am going to be out of a car for at least the next 10 days to 2 weeks. I really hate this nickel-and-diming shit.

Lots of bloggers try to get people to contribute when they need help, but I don't have enough readers here that I can do that very well.

I'd like to be able to raise the money to get that damned fuel pump over and done with so I don't have to juggle other expenses.

As for the world "out there," I doubt there is much going on to get me very pissed off over.



No comments: