Sunday, June 15, 2014

WCSD Superintendent Was in the Hot Seat the Other Day

I missed articles about Pedro Martinez's evaluation by the board and others, but I have a feeling some of the employees, especially principals who should be out of a job, are putting pressure on the board. Martinez had a good eval overall but there were some areas of improvement needed, especially in the communications realm. I suspect there is a climate of fear among the administrators. Well, payback is a bitch for mistreating teachers, I suppose.

Martinez has four sisters who are teachers, so despite being unqualified for the job of superintendent, he isn't exactly unsympathetic to teachers' plight. However, principals are still running amuck around there targeting teachers.

I am hoping for more principals being fired or pushed out, especially the idiot who ruined my life.





No comments: