Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Somebody Should Stick a Pacifier in His Mouth

Some whiny shit by the dumped WCSD police chief showing to the public Pedro Martinez was justified in kicking him to the curb.

"I'm owed a job, I've been here 20 years, I love my job, I have never had a bad evaluation." "We will know the truth."

All self-serving, delusional bullshit.

He's also not being honest about PERS. Big deal if he was about to hit a "milestone" in serving 20 years. He can still get PERS, add to his pension working at another public sector job in Nevada, or retire early. He would be doing far better than most Nevada public retirees, hell, better than most retirees in the country, period. He's not being denied his pension since he was vested after five years.

It kills me that so many of these employees there act so entitled to jobs. They just live in a bubble with their own little cliques and have NO concept at all how people on the "outside" live.

Some video:




Report:

Among other things, Merias' lawsuit claims he was denied due process and was shorted in his payout of accurred sick leave and retirement benefits. He said, "I was 45 days away from my 20 year milestone with PERS (Public Employee Retirement System) and yes, I think that is problematic for them." His suit also alleges he was fired in retaliation for reporting "illegal and improper activities" by Martinez and the District Chief Counsel, Randy Drake. The lawsuit is vague on what those activities are and neither Mieras nor his attorney, Ellen Winograd, would provide any further details. Mieras said, "Because we are now involved in litigation, I can't really provide any more information on that at this stage."

Did you use public dollars and personnel to find "dirt" on Martinez and Drake? If so, that alone is a firing offense.

What a doofus.



No comments: