Friday, September 26, 2014

Too Poor to Afford Section 8

My income is so low, and my expenses so much, I cannot even begin to use the Section 8 voucher that I waited nearly four years to get. I would still have to pay 200 a month out of my own pocket to pay toward rent, plus a deposit, while Section 8 paid the rest on an apartment that costs no more than $620 a month. I would also have to pay all of my utilities. It is absolutely impossible unless I gave up my mom's ring and coins, which I have been paying for storage these four years at two different pawnshops, and I won't do that.

Unfortunately, the 60 days will lapse before I ever get any kind of decent job up here. It's a bitch I will have to start the process all over again.

Thank you, you assholes at WCSD for ruining my life.

No comments: