Monday, October 13, 2014

School Districts Operate Above the Law

That's why you have cases like this where a presumably elected official is forcibly removed from a school by police on orders from the district's superintendent.

Nutall said she refused and left Miles to talk to staff, greet them and meet with teachers other floors of the campus. When she returned to the main entrance and asked Miles about his changes at Dade, he had three officers remove Nutall from school, she said.

“I have never ever experienced anything like this in my life. I cannot believe he did it,” Nutall said Monday. “I felt like how teachers and principals feel when Miles walks into a building.”

She added: “This is a clear example of the consistent bullying tactics that we continue to hear about Miles exhibiting to staff. I have experienced it firsthand myself the abusive behavior of power.”

We have placed calls into Miles for a response.

You won't get any.

No comments: