Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bill Cosby Has Been Finished Since the Scandal Happened

This piece in Vanity Fair should remove all doubt about the allegations.

Cosby clearly had a fetish about drugging women and then raping them, since they could not consent. He would first "groom" them to win their trust, and then he'd pull his outrages. His m.o. was similar across the board with the accusers, and that's why their allegations ring true.

Johnson was a bit hesitant at first for coming forward because she, like Cosby, is black and was sensitive to all of the news surrounding Ferguson, etc., but she finally decided to tell what happened.

Snip:

The next day I woke up in my own bed after falling into a deep sleep that lasted most of the day. I had no memory of how I got into my apartment or into my bed, though most likely my doorman helped me out.

I sat in there still stunned by what happened the night before, confused and devastated by the idea that someone I admired so much had tried to take advantage of me, and used drugs to do so. Had I done something to encourage his actions?

In reality, I knew I’d done nothing to encourage Cosby but my mind kept turning with question after question.

It took a few days for the drug to completely wear off and soon I had to get back to work. I headed to California for an acting audition. Not long after arriving, I decided I needed to confront Cosby for my own sanity’s sake. I thought if I just called him, he would come clean and explain why he’d done what he had.

No comments: