Sunday, December 14, 2014

News and Etc. for This Sunday

I was too busy at the book exchange yesterday to do any blogging here. I listed some thirty books, for a total of 170 so far, and I sold three that I listed yesterday. Not bad.
_____

As long as Yoko Ono is alive, there isn't a chance in hell her husband's murderer is going to walk free, his delusion wife's wishes notwithstanding.
_____

It was 215 years ago today that our first president, George Washington, died. Let me tell you, dying now is a hell of a lot better than it was then. Of course he could have been saved with modern medical treatments, but back then, bleeding him was just about the only treatment out there.

He was 67 then, which was old at the time, but nothing nowadays.
_____

I think the African American community and media will simply let Bill Cosby twist in the wind.
_____


No comments: