Monday, January 26, 2015

Manure de Lance

If Lance Armstrong had to do it all over again, he would do exactly the same thing. The mutterings of what can only be called a raving sociopath were reported on in that reliable media outlet the Daily Mail.

What surprises me is he doesn't have stock in the New England Deflatriots. They're all birds of a feather.

Anyway, Lance has the nerve to ask the public to forgive him for having been caught.

Asked if he would cheat again by Dan Roan, Armstrong says: 'It's a complicated question, and my answer is not a popular answer. If I was racing in 2015, no, I wouldn't do it again, because I don't think you have to.

'If you take me back to 1995, when it was completely and totally pervasive, I'd probably do it again. People don't like to hear that.'



People STILL don't want to hear from him.


No comments: