Wednesday, March 04, 2015

It's a Bitch Getting Older

Once again I got sick over the weekend after I just recovered from a respiratory infection that put me out of contention for about two weeks, including not being able to work for four days.

This time it was a stomach virus that about knocked the crap out of me. I had the runs, and then I had terrible stomach and abdominal pain that only just subsided late yesterday. I had the same thing last fall, the day after I participated in the Ride the Rogue event. I was wiped out for days.

I worked so hard for so long trying to get a regular job, even if it is part-time, and here I get tucking sick with one thing right after the other. It makes me wonder if I should work with young kids anymore, let alone get that K-8 Oregon license.

I haven't felt too much like blogging here with all of the illnesses and crap.

No comments: