Friday, March 13, 2015

Pathetic

There is not one damned thing I care to write about tonight. I have been working my tail off substituting for teachers and working my regular job at the school. I have very slowly started getting back on my feet again.

I now owe the IRS "only" $59.40 after all of my refunds were withheld so I could pay off the back taxes from 2009-2010, when I was drawing unemployment and didn't have any money withheld for taxes then. I couldn't afford to do it then.

I still cannot come close to supporting myself what with an 11k student loan looming over me. I don't know how I will ever be able to think of retiring.

Meanwhile that piece of shit who fired me almost seven years ago continues on like nothing ever happened. Lots of fancy trips to Europe, got herself the presidency of the Washoe Principals Association, I suppose as insurance against having her worthless ass kicked out.

If it weren't for the fact that every single day of my life since she kicked me to the curb illegally is a reminder of what she did, I could fucking heal from it. However, unless or until I can find full-time work, it will never happen.

With this working for peanuts and some family illness issues, it's tough to get motivated around here.

And politics? This 2016 election stuff is the most depressing thing I have ever seen. There isn't anybody, save for Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren, that I give a shit voting for. As I mentioned before, the frontrunners are front people for the same bunch of retreaded crooks we have been stuck with for the past thirty-five years. It's either Jeb and his PNAC buddies or the Clintons (and currently Obama) with the Robert Rubin gang of banksters. Pick your poison.

No wonder I haven't written much about national politics around here since 2008. The con game is just too obvious.

On an unrelated note, I am taking a writer's workshop because I am kicking around an idea for a novel.

If I ever get that computer out of the shop, I can start to get to work on it.





No comments: