Saturday, April 11, 2015

Shampaign 2016

Although I'd prefer she spend her remaining years enjoying her grandchild, taking care of her high-maintenance husband, and running the Clinton Center, there is very little doubt Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States.

Unless the GOP nominates Jeb Bush, who we know isn't above committing election fraud, there is no serious argument she will get the job.

I am not happy with that prospect considering we really need fresh blood in national politics, and no more Rubenite-PNAC retreads.

On the other hand, a woman should have been elected DECADES ago.

Despite my misgivings, the only way I will not vote for her if she is nominated by the Democrats is if she has somebody like Cory Booker or Andrew Cuomo as a running mate.

That's an absolute deal-breaker with me.

No comments: