Friday, May 08, 2015

Washoe County School District Gossip

I wonder what make-work position the dipshit who illegally fired me seven years ago got.

I wonder if it is the Title I "job" paying over 120K a year or one of those school "performance" gigs that I saw posted recently. Obviously it is something to get her permanent job security because she is so goddamned inept.

Who knows? It might even be another principal job that she got.

She keeps bouncing around from job to job to job.

This is will be the FIFTH position in seven years that she has had.

I suspect that her current job is going to the AP, hence the very short timeframe to apply for it. The job opening closes today.

The dipshit will probably have the new "job" for a couple of years, and then she will be able to retire with a fat pension.

All at my expense, of course.
_____

Here is an updated report of the demotion and reassignment of the district's lead counsel.

Speaking of which, I didn't see this editorial from a few days ago.



No comments: