Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Etc.

On the home front, I will likely be back online on a regular basis in the next few days. My brother got a new ISP. He changed the phone service over without changing the internet, and it messed things up in these parts.

I have been using a public computer at a library, but it only allows for an hour of access.
_____

It seems some parents are calling b.s. on the so-called transgender kid fad.

The whole "transgender" movement is a load of bullshit dominated almost entirely by sexual fetishists.
_____

I will believe the unemployment rate is improving when I see it.

"Jobs" of any kind are not anything to brag about if most of these are temporary or part-time gigs.
_____

The WSWS predictably takes a dim view of the candidacy of Bernie Sanders.
_____

If true, Obama has declared war on half of the human race.
_____



No comments: