Saturday, December 26, 2015

It Is a Hell of a State of Affairs

When you have to beg to strangers to help pay for your medical or dental bills through crowdfunding.

I have had to do it a couple of times when money was tight I could not pay for Sam's veterinary care. It was a big help.

I may have to do it regarding my dental care because my teeth are in horrible shape. I have one "tooth" in the front that is chipped almost all the way off. It is now discolored, but there is not one thing I can do at this point. There is no way to pay for an implant, which is the only thing I would consider.

There are people resorting to begging in order to pay for cancer treatment. It is a scandal.

Of course this is the way the elites want it. They would just as soon have us all dead than pay one nickel for a single-payer health insurance system.

No comments: