Wednesday, January 13, 2016

For a Few Lottery Winners, It Was a Curse

In a couple of minutes, there will be the drawing for the $1.4 or $1.5 billion Powerball lottery. I bought a ticket with two lines and the multiplier, but I don't expect to hit a single number.

It is much harder now than a couple of years ago to win anything on this and the MegaMillions.

While we await the winner or winners, if any, of tonight's drawing, here is one of several articles I found about the "good fortune" of people who won big lotteries and ultimately lost everything.

The most evil, most outrageous case was the Abraham Shakespeare murder. That woman Moore was evil, pure unadulterated evil.

She exploited a good man simply because he was basically illiterate.

Tonight's numbers are 08-27-34-04-19. Powerball is 10.

Update: There was at least one winner in California.

I am sure there are others.

1 comment:

Deon Abel said...

You are right, there were 3 winning Powerball tickets registered in California, Florida and Tennessee and the prize grew to 1.59 bn bucks to be exact, as they put in thelotter review. I won nothing still I'm not too upset about the 2$