Thursday, June 09, 2016

June 9 Reads

I am not so sure I trust Sanders, but supposedly everything is lovey-dovey now that he met with Obama this morning.

I wonder if he had promises his campaign debt would be covered or some other concession.

I simply will be glad when he is finally out of the public eye outside of the voters of Vermont.

Meanwhile the president and former Maryland governor Martin O'Malley both came out and endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.

She should easily win in the fall although one cannot underestimate the GOP. I have my doubts, however, they could actually get away with dumping Donald Trump in favor of somebody with a real shot like John Kasich.

On this day in 1973, a truly great event happened.

I agree with this piece that jockeys don't get enough credit for being the superior athletes that they are.

Another nickname for Donald Trump could be "Deadbeat Donald."


Is the Republican Party dying?

No comments: