Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What the Goddamned Hell? An Epic Rant

I was looking at articles on the Twitter feed, and what should I see but Sanders, who has lost the nomination, going on yet another fundraising binge by trying to raise money so his broke delegates can attend the Democratic National Convention at the end of next month.

I am just so pissed off I can't see.

So this LOSER is pushing for donations for his delegates while insinuating the HRC delegates are fat cats who are corrupting the system. I am so sick of this man I can't see.

Meanwhile, what is the CLINTON CAMPAIGN doing to help us delegates to try and afford the 2k or more in expenses to be able to make the trip in about a month? Not all of us are well-to-do and/or have large credit lines. I can tell you from personal experience that it is almost impossible to raise the funds through crowdfunding, and I do not have any income during the summer months when school is out (I am not currently a teacher but am a classified worker) to spare on a trip that has been on my bucket list and somehow I was elected an Oregon delegate? What I get is the same old, same old from the various party organizations. Okay, Hillary, what are YOU going to do to help US so we can help YOU get elected the next president of the United States?

Here are the crowdfunding links, which are about as useless as tits on a boar. I have tried everything.

Go Fund Me


No comments: