Friday, August 05, 2016

Some Friday Reads

Hillary Clinton picks up another important endorsement on her way to a massive blowout in November.

She doesn't have to do much to win. All she has to do is highlight competence and experience, which Trump does not have.
_____

Here is the latest brief in the Washoe County School District case where a principal has appealed to the Nevada Supreme Court on her dismissal.

I was never given any kind of opportunity to "improve" and nothing was ever implemented in my case. I could have won big had I know my rights when the assholes terminated me eight years ago.
_____

Another early newspaper endorsement, as the San Francisco Chronicle has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president:

A long and contentious presidential primary season has revealed plenty about the policy command, temperament and discipline of the major-party nominees. The contrast could not be more profound. One candidate is fit for the presidency. The other is not.
_____

About time some people in support of women's rights who are not religious rightists have said enough is enough with Obama's perverted and illegal interpretation of Title IX.
_____






No comments: