Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday Reads

Another woman comes forward about Trump's unwanted advances.

Heller said Trump grabbed her and tried to kiss her when she was at a Mother's Day brunch at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla.
“He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips,” she said.

Heller said she responded by leaning backwards to avoid Trump and nearly lost her balance.

“And he said, ‘Oh, come on.’ He was strong. And he grabbed me and went for my mouth and went for my lips,” she said.

She said she turned her head and Trump kissed her on the side of her mouth.

Most Republicans are willing to go down with the Trump Titanic than dare to vote for a Democratic woman for president.

Hillary Clinton is not the caricature the GOP has peddled for decades.

No comments: