Friday, October 07, 2016

Will Hillary Win Like LBJ in 1964 or FDR in 1936?

Trump definitely doesn't pussyfoot around or beat around the bush, sort of speak:

"I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try to fuck her, she was married … and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

"I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture and I told her 'I'll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'" Trump is heard saying. "I moved on her like a bitch, and I could not get there, and she was married. And all the sudden I see her and she's got the big phony tits, she's totally changed her look."


Then he tried to cover his tracks by saying Bill Clinton talked worse on the golf course

STATEMENT FROM DONALD J. TRUMP

“This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”


He may dig a hole clear to China yet at the rate he is going.


No comments: