Sunday, November 06, 2016

It Ain't "Free Speech"

You are NOT--repeat NOT--allowed to bring signs into a general election candidate event. I have been to numerous general election events/rallies, and this was the rule throughout regardless of the candidate.

The commotion is the reason outside signs are NOT allowed in.

Idiot then whines about his "free speech" rights. No, jackass, bringing a sign in is like crying "fire" in a crowded theater.

I have seen too many assassination and near-assassination attempts in my lifetime to have sympathy for an IDIOT who could have simply protested outside the venue, like other people do all the time a when candidate makes an appearance.You are NOT--repeat NOT--allowed to bring signs into a general election candidate event. I have been to numerous general election events/rallies, and this was the rule throughout regardless of the candidate.


A report of the idiocy of last night:

Crites, a registered Republican, said he holds no ill will toward the Secret Service or police, who were just doing their job, and that his only intention was to show his displeasure with his party's nominee.

"I just went with sign that said 'Republicans Against Trump,’" he said. "It’s a sign that you can find online. I held up the sign and initially people around me were just booing me telling me to get out of there. Then a couple of these guys tried grabbing the sign out of my hands."


He snuck that goddamned sign in.

No comments: