Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday Reads

It sounds like Meltdown Millie, identified here, has had a history of public, racist rants confronting store/business employees.

She is off-her-rocker nuts.

She also wasn't particularly admired at her previous place of employment:

“She is just as nuts in person as this video depicts,” writes the commenter, Youth_Twitter. “From a legal perspective, I am not sure what I am or am not allowed to say; but I will leave it at this. EVERYONE was happy when they found out she was no longer welcome back.”

It’s not clear when or why Boyle stopped working for Sinai Health System, or whether she is currently employed elsewhere.

“When I worked at Sinai, I was her conduit for all of her mental anguish. On my last day, I warned everyone that was at my going away outing to be careful around her and that she was mentally unstable. After I left, she unleashed on everyone within the department. Even though “I told you so feels good for a moment, this is unprecedented.”

Double feature rants:



It is sad more than anything. People who work in these establishments come into contact with these types of customers all the time and can't take the rants personally.
_____

Obituary: Former NBC head and one-time famed television producer Grant Tinker, 91, has died. As producer, he and then-wife Mary Tyler Moore started up MTM Enterprises, which brought forth The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Rhoda, Phyllis, St. Elsewhere, Hill Street Blues, and WKRP in Cincinnati.

While the head of NBC, Tinker oversaw the creation of many of the network's hit shows including "Cheers," "Family Ties," "The Cosby Show," "The Golden Girls," and "Night Court."

In 1994, Tinker won a Peabody Award "for recognizing, protecting, and fostering creativity of the highest order."

In 1997, he was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame.
_____

You can't make this shit up.
_____


No comments: