Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wednesday Reads

Have my book up on Kindle but not expecting to make any bestseller lists for quite some time. I got the book professionally formatted and put it in KDP Select, but I plan to get the cover professionally done and get an ISBN when I get my tax refund this next year. Then I will make more of an attempt at marketing it.

It took me 15 months to write it. I did the editing several times since it is expensive to hire an editor. I pulled a lot of my personal experiences into it. I enjoyed writing it. I am working on another book, but I am not sure how it will look.
_____

Comey is under pressure to explain his obvious bogus crap to influence the election.
_____

Keith Olbermann says we need to watch out for any sneaky shit the GOP Congress might pull.

No comments: