Saturday, August 05, 2017

Saturday Reads

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that any man thinks he is entitled to do this to a woman, regardless of whether or not he is married to that woman.

At least he is going to jail for it.
_____

This guy must be a queer theory devotee.
_____

This article is two years old but it is still a good one on those little "free libraries."
_____

This article is five years old, but it never ceases to amaze me the hypocrisy of doctors who refuse to perform tubal ligations on young single women but have no problem providing vasectomies to single men.

That was something I wish I could have had when I was young because there was absolutely no way I was ever going to have children, not with a back condition that would have made it very difficult on me. Instead, I had to opt for an alternative that was not truly satisfactory.

Another article along this line.


_____


No comments: